Saturday, March 21, 2009

Introspective

I like to sit on the fence.

I'm not a risk-taker.

I self-indulge a little too much.

I like to start things, but often find finishing them a real pain.

I actually eat quite a lot of food - I wonder where it all goes to.

'The issues' bother me for a while.

As of yet, I haven't committed towards a definite career path yet.

Commitment is more of an issue with me than I'd like to admit.

A lot of my thinking is shaped by my peers/outside influence growing up - I am not the most original of persons.

Probably the only thing I still enjoy doing now as much as before: reading.

Given an unpleasant experience, I'd be the person who'd rather slog through it, head down, rather than spending time figuring out a way to circumvent it.

If I had time, I'd spend more time building friendships and maintaining those that I'd forged over the years.

My estimation and prediction of group dynamics is not as intuitive as I'd like to believe.

Music to me is more about the melody and harmony rather than the lyrics, which is the opposite of what I'd like it to be.


Making lists is something I like to do - lets see how this one turns out.

No comments: