Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Often quoted 1

And we know that in all things
God works
for the good
of those who love him,
who have been
called according to his purpose.

God works - not by accident or left to the vagaries of fate nor left to chance

but

a force with purpose and a will stronger than steel behind it, directing and guiding every movement, each action carefully gauged and measured to have maximum impact in every life involved.

For every time I've taken this verse to mean God blessing my efforts/attempts at various projects, I've failed to realise that it's God who's been working and using me

Hence when things don't go how I expected them to, its less of God not coming through, but more of God changing my poor and often wayward efforts into something worthwhile in the end.

1 comment:

EJie said...

Hmm.. good thought.
New perspective.

Thanks for sharing :)