Friday, December 08, 2006

Out of control

I've invited my tutor in Uni of Liverpool (a doctor that I was assigned to for my 4th year, whom I've only met once or twice) to join Zorpia. Along with a whole bunch of other people whom I don't ever recall.

Which is weird, because I don't remember ever feeling so short on love and companionship that I've had to sit down and painstakingly invite my email list to join my hitlist on Zorpia! In fact, what in the world is Zorpia? And do I even have an account there?

Wonder what the poor doc's thinking about me now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.. haha. he might just accept ur invite and feel honoured!

Anonymous said...

I am trying to figure out what Zorpia is meself... You might get a better reception if you asked him to join facebook, though, hehehe.

Jonathan said...

have no idea what facebook is, but maybe I should suggest it to him...can expand his social circle haha.