Saturday, December 30, 2006

Over Christmas

I've learnt a few things, among them, being my clothes sizes. I have a collar size of 15 1/2 inches, a shirt size M and a coat size one larger, 36 inches waistline (34 by the end of the year..come on!) and a shoe size 10 1/2 - 11 depending on the shop. All this from a day of shopping with my cousin at Blue Water, one of the biggest, if not the biggest shopping place in Europe.

When more people find out that Marks and Spencer, Topshop, Topman, Burton, Gap, Next have online services, though, I predict the night of the 25th of Dec will see many people crouched in front of their computers waiting for the Boxing Day sales to start. No more waiting through queues 4 lines long and wading through clothes thrown all over the floor.

Also had my first milkshake in years, a weird flavour at Ed's Diner, but a must-try if you haven't had it before; peanut butter and banana. Would've tried making it at home if Ed and HP were more forgiving, and if I had a blender.

No comments: