Sunday, January 28, 2007

If I've not been regular

Its been because there's not much to talk about. Days meld into cycles of hospital, free lunches, back home, a quick TV serial/sleep, work, cook, wash, movie on weekends, wash rinse repeat. On one hand, its what I'm supposed to be doing; this is the one year where no one wants to fail. On the other hand, its getting pretty monotonous.

A few posts back I mentioned how it'd be nice to get back in touch with ppl I've lost contact with. Over the last weeks, I've emailed a few friends who are now working back home in KL, found out how they're doing etc etc. Its sadly true, though, that once distance and time gets in the way, stuff like common interests, rapport and easy chats get left by the wayside. Friendship is indeed something to be treasured. Mushy, but true.

Am recovering from a virus that decided to take up residence in my throat and nose. It's probably gotten tired and moved on to fresh pastures, so I'm left with a mouth ulcer that, to me, is even more debilitating. To enable me to enjoy my food as much as I usually do, I've taken up soup cookery. Still in its infant stages, I'm still experimenting with how much soup is one soup cube good for.

On a side note, anyone interested to keep me company in an overnight queue early July for Wimbledon 2007?

2 comments:

Grace said...

hey!
I, n some other ppl, am thinking of doing that! and StG's is soo near wimbledon, we can walk/take bus to the arena. can make it a msian day out or sth... LoL

btw din noe u were into tennis...

Jonathan said...

grace as in grace chew ke? didn't know YOU were into tennis either lol. Sure thing, if all goes well with exams...