Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've realised

That I'm still not very good at picking up pathology on clinical examinations. Missed easy things like koilonychia and abdominal masses. Hoping that practice really makes perfect.

How crappy I am at looking into people's ears. When I think I can see ossicles (ear bones), others actually see the big mass of wax blocking any possible view elsewhere.

That I still suck at making decisions. Some things don't really change.

That I'm developing into a stay-at-home guy. Nothing beats having my room to come back to.

How much I miss music. As in playing it. On a piano.

I don't really take very good care of myself. Still refusing to stoop to multivitamins though.

My interests are slowly being limited to my laptop.

That I have no idea what's happening with my church back in Liverpool. I bet they're still surviving, though.

I need to start studying seriously. Seriously.

I haven't finished reading the Case for the Creator, almost 6 months after I'd bought it. Tht's definitely a record.

That its possible for others to see me in a totally different way than what I'd expect. And that I would have absolutely no clue they were thinking that way.

That along with the previous statement, honesty and openness is something precious. Or maybe it seems that way because it appears so rarely.

That I don't always make sense with these blog posts.

That it doesn't really matter anyway what people think. (wow thats a first)

That I'm grateful for friends who track me down after having lost contact with them for years. Wish I could do the same.

As much as I seek to mix around with others, I still feel comfortable with Malaysians (yes Steve, call me rascist).

No comments: