Sunday, June 03, 2007

2 weeks to go

And as always, I'm beginning to feel that this may the time when I won't make it. Somehow it always seems to be a cycle - I've felt this way before every major exam I've sat for. Nevermind all the times when I've escaped unscathed or by the skin of my teeth, I'll still feel worried to bits the next time exams come around.

However, this is indeed the biggie, the one that stands between us and the right to have a prefix before our names. And hence my feeling of inadequacy - for as much as I know (and that in itself is pathetically frightening), there's always more to read, to memorise and to understand.

But the hours don't stop ticking down, and time does not wait for me to grow up. So its full steam ahead, trusting that a miracle will happen, just like every other time.

No comments: