Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's still cold

..
The amount of hair I'm pulling out on a daily basis is starting to get worrying, even for me. Trouble is, I don't realise I'm doing it at the time. At this rate, I hope I won't have to resit this paper, or i'll probably go totally bald.

Then I might never finish using up the Johnson's Baby Shampoo that I'm using now. Papaya flavour, or something like that.


*****

Not too long ago, David posted 'you know you're spending too much time in hospital if...'. Now, i'm not doing nearly as much work as those guys in US, but today I was searching around for a way to secure my unfinished biscuits.


So I suppose its a sign of too much time in my room cramming...I wish.

5 comments:

peasantboy said...

can shampoo be papaya flavored? or do u mean, scented?

Unknown said...

Stop pulling your hair Jon!

you'll be fine... have faith. God's brought you this far, he will bring you through that final hurdle.

even if you don't have faith in yourself, trust that god will pull through. take care.

angel

Anonymous said...

hey jon,

God bless with ur exams, Pray that u can do ur best and glorify God. Just give everything u've got! Take care of ur health as well and must EAT WELL, eat more fruits and sweet stuff, less snacks! :) (the last 2 seems to contradict but i mean less chips, bit more choc and sweets and pudding)


herbs

Sheena said...

God bless, Jon!

Btw, the Southampton lot passed... I put up a picture of Chou Phay grabbing a bull's balls on my blog in honour of the event.

(I bet that last sentence 'grabbed' your attention, eh?)

(Excuse the humour - I still have my papers to sit for :P)

Sheena said...

Btw...

EE-YER! YOU USE YOUR TOURNIQUET TO SECURE BISCUITS!

INFECTION CONTROL!

We're phasing out tourniquets here. (it's quite funny, how at the beginning of the year everyone was advocating the use of tourniquet as opposed to rubber gloves, and now, it's back to the rubber gloves)

Which is a good thing - at least when I 'kiap' people's skin, it won't be so painful with a rubber glove compared to the tourniquet clip. Plus, I never did get the free BMA tourniquet - boo! - and I now I won't have to - yay!