Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weather's turned cold again

Which would make it brilliant to sleep in a bit longer in the mornings, were it not for exams.

One of those rainy days which makes you feel like nursing a hot mug of something and watching movies under a blanket. Exams make me want to do the weirdest things.

Made beer can chicken again today. Had to run to the hospital canteen to get brown sauce and salad cream, but everyone was full in the end.

Lord of The Rings on my laptop is keeping my spare time filled now, in between youtube.
Favourite bits include the siege scenes, the bit in the Mines of Moria and scenes involving Gimli and Legolas. Youtube, on the other hand, gives me a mix of comedy and drama, depending what I'm in the mood for. Old cartoons like the Dungeons and Dragons series and Scooby Doo keep my lunchtimes occupied, though catching the 10 or so pages of Anaesthesiology in Oxford Handbook took precedence today. Honestly hope not much anaesthesia comes out this time around.

'Patience', was what I got from this morning's reading of 1 Peter 4. Patience, indeed. Not just for exams, but for a whole new working of God, as long as I remain faithful.

And its time for another round of studying again! Funny how doing questions always makes it seem like you've not actually learnt much at all.

No comments: