Sunday, June 04, 2006

Deja-vu (which btw, is caused by a temporal lobe seizure)

Exams are tmrw. And as usual, perhaps even more so, I don't think I'm ready. To put it mildly, I was really freaked out when doing the past years.

Praying helps some, but I have to admit there is a lingering bit of doubt about whether I'll make it. And this after going thru sem 3 and 5 in IMU! Really, you'd think God bringing us through those would have given me enuf faith to believe this time will be no different. And when I think about it, its pretty pathetic from the perspective of those suffering due to the earthquake in Indon. Those guys are in bad shape and need far more. OK before i continue babbling on...

The plan is to finish up, then go thru the 20 pages of ethics one more time b4 sleeping tonight. Hopefully dinner QnA wont scare me too much, as it usually does. Normally its good, but not the night before the exams!

Btw, props and thanks to ben, mel and ant who are cooking soup from tudor close for us. Hopefully one shot is all we'll need and we can all go home safely on the 18th as planned.

No comments: