Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, well, well

Its all over but the shouting. I finally finished my OSCEs today and have just finished the 1st round of packing b4 going home. The next few days are going to be really hectic, needing some planning; change of addresses with the bank, getting our elective confirmation slips, passing around all the stuff we couldn't finish throughout the year, moving to Barrow and packing to go home...well, at least exams are over and I'll be back in msia this time next week.

God did a good job in guiding me though the stations today I think. I messed up a few at the start because I was just too nervous, but He managed to pull me together to get my other stations more or less up to par. Don't think I could've done it on my own.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

Amen brother!

God is faithful :)

Hope that you have a good elective and holiday.

See you soon