Friday, March 16, 2007

Day 5

Forgot to take my camera out as I slept before dinner. Had 2 hours of tennis which wore me out no end today. Plus the realisation that I'm not studying enough made me a bit desperate.

Anyway, tonight's dish saw a 2 course meal, starting off with breast of chicken stuffed with herbed cheese and wrapped in a rasher of bacon. It would have made a nice photo, especially since I recall we didn't use any of the floral plates Jeng and Ling were talking about (they're hospital plates btw, not ours).

Dessert was bread pudding with double cream. The downside is we have half a pot of unused double cream now sitting in the fridge, with a short half-life. I'm open to suggestions as to how we should dispose of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er..eat more bread pudding and finish off the cream? I duno. Wat about...making some lemon cake with the cream? Its not bad u know i've tried it.=)

christine said...

whip it :P then it can go with anything.. oh i forgot to say hi! :) hope things are going good in liverpool..